I'm currently on hiatus. Will be back soon :)

Sunday, December 18, 2011

What's Your Reading Challenge for 2012?

I have never give myself a reading challenge before. There are few reasons for it and the first and foremost is because I am not really an organized person. In the past, I read only when I felt like it. Sounds fun? Yes, because it didn't give me any pressure. But, there is but, I had no idea on how many books I have read during that year and it wasn't cool at all. I ended up adding more and more books on my to-read list without any further action to finish them.

I have just started to take reading as a more serious activity and I am excited to give myself a reading challenge next year (since it's getting near already!). In the mean time, I decided to participate in reading challenge hosted by Book Chick City called 100+ Books in A Year. Do I think I will be able to read more than a hundred books in a year? Well, I hope so! *grins*


If you are interested in participating this challenge, you can visit the host by clicking on the button on this blog's sidebar.

What's your reading goal for 2012? Do you participate any online reading challenge?


4 comments:

  1. must the book in English?
    blogwalker is walking....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nggak, Jil.

    Apa aja bisa kok, yang penting buku utuh, bukan cerpen lepas hehehe

    Makasih udah mampir :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo gitu ya cit, aku juga pecinta buku dan film juga teknologi, untuk 2012 nanti kusisihkan waktu buat membaca dan mereviewnya sedikit di blog ku, ntar linknya ku posting kesini, hitung hitung promosi blog biar banyak backlinknya dan juga sebagai hitungan untuk tahun 2012 berapa buku yang kubaca dan bisa kuceritakan kembali....
    sebagai sesama pecinta buku, aku mendukung sepenuhnya tantangan ini....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oke Jil. Semangat ya!
    Sesama kutu buku harus saling mendukung! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...