I'm currently on hiatus. Will be back soon :)

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Books Investigation Has Moved to A New Domain

Maybe some of you will notice the change of my blog name and of course the URL. I had been planning for having my own domain for a while and now here I am. I want it easier for my (and future) reader to find my blog so that's why I chose this name.

I don't review books by genre, so I think it's the right name for this blog. Other than that, since this is practically a small blog, it wouldn't hurt to use keywords on domain hoping that it will help its position in search engines.

I also would love to tell you that I won't be posting anything for a while. I need more than a few days to do more things for my blog. I admit that I started this blog without really having a plan in hand, and I am now left confused because of it. I never thought that blog planning is important, kind of silly, isn't it? *grins* Let's say that I am going to use some time to make it as a better blog.

Alright, since holiday is around the corner already, I wish all of you who celebrate it a happy holiday! Have a good time!

6 comments:

  1. yay.. new domain! I hope by this new concept, you'll be able to review more good books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ana, yes, that's my intention. I want to do my best for my readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yang penting terus menulis dulu lah. selamat berlibur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makasih, Mas Rusydi. Keep writing, ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw your blog name I thought we had the same bu that's impossible ofcourse. just close but not really :) Thanks for dropping by Citra and goodluck with your blog! I hope to see you again x

    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷFICBOOKREVIEWSƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lalaine. Yes, our domains indeed look so much alike :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...