I'm currently on hiatus. Will be back soon :)

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Please Welcome Our Newest Family Member...

We are blessed to have another daughter! Yay! Her name is Vanya Najwa Larasati and she was born on August 20, 2012. Yes, the second day of Eid Fitri, so when everyone here was celebrating it, me and my dearest husband had to rush to the hospital because I was in labour *giggles*



Oh and here is Callista, the older sister. She is now a big girl *grins*


I am now a proud mom of two little princess!

8 comments:

  1. hello Citra! salam kenal.. congrats for your baby... you have adorable kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam kenal juga, mbak Made Melani. Thank you, my kids are my gems :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, selamat ya, Citra.....salam towelin buat dua putri lucunya yaaa...

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratss mba Citra ! lucu2 anaknyaaa xDD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...