I'm currently on hiatus. Will be back soon :)

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Freebies Time : Printable Bookmarks with Quotes

What's up, people? I hope you guys are doing great. Gosh, it has been a long time since I posted anything. I miss blogging so much and the last two months were a new beginning for me. Well, I was transferred to a another office and I am still adapting. Everything is new to me and I have to learn everyday. It's not easy because I am not as sharp as I used to be, blame it on my age. Thankfully, my new co-workers are nice and they help me patiently. 
 
I really hope I can start blogging regularly again. All I have to do now is to figure out how to shove it into my new daily routine. Nevermind that, I am not writing this post to complain. In fact, I have freebies to share with you guys!



Available for download are three printable bookmarks and since I love pretty words, I added some quotes on them, too. I love flowers, so you'll see that they're sprinkled with floral images as well. They're in standard bookmark size, you can use regular cardboard to print them on. 

Hope you like them. It's also one of the reasons why I believe paper books will never vanish, because we're so used to cute bookmarks and they're here to stay. 

Download them here : free printable bookmarks
Click the "Freebies" section at the top of the page to see other freebies, too!

Enjoy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...