I'm currently on hiatus. Will be back soon :)

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Review : The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskel


Tittle : The Princess Curse
Author : Merrie Haskel
Publication date : September 6th 2011 by Harper Collins

I finished reading this book last night and I still giggle whenever I think about it. Yes, this story is so cute and I like it. Some people may say that The Princess Curse reminds them of Twelve Dancing Princess  but I personally cannot say that it is a real retelling because the similarity between the two stories is somewhat minimal.

Thirteen year old herbalist apprentice, Reveka tried to break the curse among the princess instead she found a way to the Underworld. I like how Reveka acts, she's smart and she's funny. I like the way she reacts with other characters and she has strong will that makes her personality even more interesting.

I never thought I would fall in love with  The Princess Curse but I have to admit that this story really gave me a good impression. It may not be extremely awesome which is worth to be made into movie, but if you are looking for easy reading after a long tiring day, this book is definitely for you.

High 5 from me. I am grateful because it really made my day!

Have you read The Princess Curse?


3 comments:

  1. So it is considered as a fantasy, isn't it? For YA, I supposed.
    Wow, I even feel that it's a good book. But, I'm still curious about another character..

    Makasih sudah berpartisipasi di Annual Book Contest. Kalau bisa, di baca lagi "Cara" dan ketentuannya ya.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mbak okeyzz, makasih udah mampir....

    Oh belum memenhi syarat ya mbak? hehehe, maaf ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enggak kok, cuma kurang alasan pemilihan buku dan pemasangan banner aja. Lainnya uda oke! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...