I'm currently on hiatus. Will be back soon :)

Monday, August 15, 2016

Freebies : Three Printable Quotes to Brighten Up Your Day

Hello everyone! Here I am again bringing you more freebies. I actually enjoy turning quotes into something decorative. Who doesn't love pretty words, anyway. I decided that this will be a continuous feature, though I can't say it's going to be regular thing because sometimes inspiration won't come as you want it to. Ugh! So, below are three printable quotes for you to download. They're absolutely free for all my readers. No need to sign up for anything, no string attached. I just want to share these lovely quotes to you and hope you will enjoy it as much as I do!


Oscar Wilde (Live!)

"Live! Live the wonderful life that is in you! Let nothing be lost upon you. Be always searching for new sensations. Be afraid of nothing."




Rumi (Fly!)

"You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don't. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly."






... and say hello!





These prints are in standard 8 x 10 inches standard photo size (10R). You can print them with your home printer. For best result, I strongly recommend to have them professionally printed at photo lab or print shop. They have better paper, they know how to set the colors ... well, it's just easier. You can download them here : Printable quotes

I hope you like them, people. Thank you so much for reading (and downloading), see you again at the next post!

Don't forget to click the "Freebies" section at the top of the page for more free stuffs!








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...